Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

My mom is the most amazing person I know. We have the best time together. About 98% of the time, I can finish her thoughts (this is why I rock at charades). She loves me unconditionally (even with a tattoo) and is undoubtedly my very best friend. She loves anything and everything hand made (this is where I got it from :) )so I decided I would make her gifts this year for Mother's Day.

The first is the Kindle pillow.





Since my mom and I are basically the same person, I embroidered her a sweet quote, "Are we not like two volumes of one book?"



And my favorite... a reversible purse from this pattern from Vanessa Christenson!







Happy Mother's Day! Love you, Mom!!

1 comments:

HollyMag said...

You are just too creative! :)

About Me

My Photo
Summer
Basically, the Pioneer Woman is my hero. I'd love to live on a sprawling ranch, cook all day and raise my gorgeous children. As for now, though, that will have to wait. This will most likely be a very random blog, covering things like parenting a pig, crafting, teaching myself how to sew, cooking, and whatever else I happen to think of. Hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.