Thursday, March 10, 2011

In the Mean Time...

I'm planning a baby shower for my best friend, Sarah in a couple of weeks, so I've been sewing up a storm, but I can't share any of it just yet. I don't want to ruin the surprises for her!! But I'll tell you about what's been going on in the mean time. My other best friend, Michelle called me a while back to say that she's throwing a baby shower and asked if I would help her a little bit. To which I responded, "Yes. I'm throwing a baby shower, will you help me?" And ever since we've been coming up with incredible idea after incredible idea. Since throwing two baby showers didn't sound like enough to plan (ha) we thought we'd throw a birthday party for Michelle's husband, and an Oscars party! We've been having so much fun planning these events, we've come up with a name for ourselves, along with a blog to document our work! Head over here to check out It's an Eventful Life!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Summer
Basically, the Pioneer Woman is my hero. I'd love to live on a sprawling ranch, cook all day and raise my gorgeous children. As for now, though, that will have to wait. This will most likely be a very random blog, covering things like parenting a pig, crafting, teaching myself how to sew, cooking, and whatever else I happen to think of. Hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.