Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine (kinda) Wreath

Well now I'm totally obsessed with having a cute wreath on my door at all times. It all began before Christmas with a trip to Tai Pan Trading (as most obsessions tend to start). I think I had a coupon for a wreath (and my mom gave me her coupon to use as well... score!!) so I was on a mission to find one. I found two that I love: one for fall and one for Christmas/winter. Well lately I've been debating how long to leave up my "winter" wreath, until I saw this one from Delia Creates. I got started immediately. It was a lot of cutting, and I got lost in a web or two of hot glue, but I think it turned out great.


I made one for Easter/springtime too! Now I need to figure out a summertime wreath...

2 comments:

HollyMag said...

OK, that is too cute! I'd say more but i need to go to my one on one with 'da boss'

Anonymous said...

cute

About Me

My Photo
Summer
Basically, the Pioneer Woman is my hero. I'd love to live on a sprawling ranch, cook all day and raise my gorgeous children. As for now, though, that will have to wait. This will most likely be a very random blog, covering things like parenting a pig, crafting, teaching myself how to sew, cooking, and whatever else I happen to think of. Hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.