Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back to the Gym

Sigh. New Years' resolutions are here again. This year I'm going to get back to going to the gym regularly. I've been going with one of my wonderful friends, Carrie, for almost two years now. I was doing really well until about Fall. After we both had several schedule changes, I just never got back into the groove again. But come next week, I'll be back! ... Anyhow. Carrie and I go to spin class, and the teacher usually has us do a mat workout afterward. The mats that the gym provide are... well... gross. So, for Carrie's birthday, I got her one of those yoga mats. Well then I decided that she needed a cute bag to go with her mat (hey, at that ridiculous hour of morning when we're at the gym, we'll take out perks where we can get 'em). So I pulled out my sewing project calendar, and found directions to make one. I think it came out pretty cute!!


Here's the top view











Now I just need to make myself one so I can be fully ready for the gym next week!


3 comments:

HollyMag said...

Extremely cute! And get back to the gym girl!!! It's actually quite fun! I know I'm sick... very, very sick!

Jennifer said...

Nice! Enjoy the gym!

carrie said...

Summer, I was flipping through your site and I saw this and I thought, you are wonderful and I love love love my yoga mat and holder!

About Me

My Photo
Summer
Basically, the Pioneer Woman is my hero. I'd love to live on a sprawling ranch, cook all day and raise my gorgeous children. As for now, though, that will have to wait. This will most likely be a very random blog, covering things like parenting a pig, crafting, teaching myself how to sew, cooking, and whatever else I happen to think of. Hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.