Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Handmade Gifts

Can you believe Christmas is only a little more than one month away?! Well, I am still in disbelief. This year, instead of last-minute panicking I decided to just buy things throughout the year. I'm way ahead of where I normally am this time of year. But... I'm still not done. My goal is to be done by December, that way I can spend more time on my wrapping presentations. Considering I just started class last night, we'll see if my plan even gets off the ground. I am feeling pretty confident in posting these pictures because I'm sure my sisters and mom (love you guys) won't check this before I remind them to. I've tried to add a little hand-made something to each of their gift piles, and this is just the beginning. I made little pouches for them.


The doggy one is for my younger sister, the yellow for my older sister, and the paisley is for my mom. I only got a decent shot of the yellow one's inside.












I've become comfortable with these little pouches, but I think I need to branch out and try something else. I tried a pillowcase for my little sister with this adorable doggy print.

And here it is with the pillow form

Happy Christmas gifting!

4 comments:

German said...

I'm the worst at all types of gifts. Thanks for the great list.

-------
gifts for guys

Rich and Sarah Christensen said...

Just adorable Summer!! :)

mama said...

I'll act surprised! Really cute. I love the doggy fabric.

janetfenton12 said...

Good written here!I want to make handmade gifts for my mother.Thanks for inspired to me...
-----
presents for men

About Me

My Photo
Summer
Basically, the Pioneer Woman is my hero. I'd love to live on a sprawling ranch, cook all day and raise my gorgeous children. As for now, though, that will have to wait. This will most likely be a very random blog, covering things like parenting a pig, crafting, teaching myself how to sew, cooking, and whatever else I happen to think of. Hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.