Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Surprise!

My friend's husband successfully threw my friend (Michelle) a surprise birthday party! He asked if I would make the cake, and I immediately knew what I was going to do. Michelle loves zebra print, so it was an easy decision. Here's how the cake turned out

I tried a new frosting recipe for underneath the fondant, and I loved it! I think this will be my new go-to frosting.

This whole zebra thing worked out pretty well because Michelle had just put in a request for a zebra pouch! I whipped up a couple of them and filled them with chapstick (it's a sad, sad addiction for the both of us)!








Happy birthday, my sweet friend!!

2 comments:

zak said...

you did such a Great job on all of this!

Michelle said...

Thank you for making my birthday so special!!! :)

About Me

My Photo
Summer
Basically, the Pioneer Woman is my hero. I'd love to live on a sprawling ranch, cook all day and raise my gorgeous children. As for now, though, that will have to wait. This will most likely be a very random blog, covering things like parenting a pig, crafting, teaching myself how to sew, cooking, and whatever else I happen to think of. Hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.