Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bowties

When I started thinking about Bacon's photo shoot, I couldn't wait to find a bowtie for him. I looked at a couple of pet shops, Target, and a Ross. I couldn't believe that no one had bowties! Then it hit me... I could make one!! Duh. So here's what I came up with



The went pretty quickly, and I knew he wouldn't like it if I had to do something elaborate to get them to go around his neck, so I added some velcro. They worked perfectly!
















What a stud.


Photos courtesy of Michelle

1 comments:

HollyMag said...

You realize with the whole Velcro idea you could probably sell these on the internet and retire!

About Me

My Photo
Summer
Basically, the Pioneer Woman is my hero. I'd love to live on a sprawling ranch, cook all day and raise my gorgeous children. As for now, though, that will have to wait. This will most likely be a very random blog, covering things like parenting a pig, crafting, teaching myself how to sew, cooking, and whatever else I happen to think of. Hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.