Monday, August 2, 2010

Zippered Pouch

To say my purse is unorganized would be a gross understatement. I have junk floating around in there at all times. No matter how big or small my current purse is, I can never find anything quickly. And I never know what will come flying out along with my wad of janitors' keys. So when I saw this tutorial I knew I had to make one (or a dozen) of these to help with my clutter problem. So Zak and I went to hang out with our dear friends Mario and Michelle. The guys talked about music/computers/hookah/who-knows-what and Michelle and I crafted. It was the best! Neither Michelle or I had a "zipper foot" for our sewing machines, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.




I love it! After a few more of these, maybe I won't be so nervous about what I'm accidentally pulling out of my purse!



And thanks to Michelle for the pictures!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cute! I love the fabric - the colors are great. mamamia

About Me

My Photo
Summer
Basically, the Pioneer Woman is my hero. I'd love to live on a sprawling ranch, cook all day and raise my gorgeous children. As for now, though, that will have to wait. This will most likely be a very random blog, covering things like parenting a pig, crafting, teaching myself how to sew, cooking, and whatever else I happen to think of. Hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.