Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sneaky

So last night I let Bacon in the house while we were watching a movie. He grunted around for a while, which was completely normal. Until I realized that I hadn't heard any grunting for a few minutes. Then I heard some rustling in the kitchen. I walked over and didn't see anything. Then I noticed the pantry curtain moving. This is where I found my sweet little pig:




Little booger. So I spent today cleaning out my pantry.



P.S. - Please ignore the dirt on the floor and the unorganized pantry; it's all better now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you scheduled a time for Eric to put in a pantry door yet? Good thing that is all he got to. mama

Holly S said...

He's so cute! You couldn't possibly get mad at him!

About Me

My Photo
Summer
Basically, the Pioneer Woman is my hero. I'd love to live on a sprawling ranch, cook all day and raise my gorgeous children. As for now, though, that will have to wait. This will most likely be a very random blog, covering things like parenting a pig, crafting, teaching myself how to sew, cooking, and whatever else I happen to think of. Hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.