Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Freezer Paper Onesie

I'm hosting a baby shower for my dear friend, Melissa, this weekend, and I've decided to make a few gifts for her. She's my first really close friend to have a baby, so I've gone overboard on the shopping... I'm so excited!! I'm not sure where I came up with the idea for this onsie, but I'm glad I did. I wanted to wait and show you all of the baby shower things together, but I just can't wait to show you this one...



I love it! It took a while (read: forever) to cut out all the itty bitty pieces of freezer paper, and I wasn't sure it would turn out looking anything like Yoda, but I think it turned out pretty cute!

2 comments:

Judy said...

wow!! how cute!

brightredcrayon said...

That looks great!

About Me

My Photo
Summer
Basically, the Pioneer Woman is my hero. I'd love to live on a sprawling ranch, cook all day and raise my gorgeous children. As for now, though, that will have to wait. This will most likely be a very random blog, covering things like parenting a pig, crafting, teaching myself how to sew, cooking, and whatever else I happen to think of. Hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.